Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

+5
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Curunir
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Quietkal Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Curunir wrote:You can swipe your ID to log your exercise time, and to notify the computer of your location in case anyone is trying to message you.
I just realized that there's a "can swipe" back here, not a "do swipe." Did we actually swipe, or is that an action that we'll need to take, should we choose to take it?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Curunir Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:01 pm

In this case that was an optional action. Certain facilities will want you to use your ID: For example, the cafeteria, to make sure no one's eating more than their fair share (Though in the cafeteria they only looked at one of your ID's, since you showed up with the whole team).
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 am

Umm... do I HAVE to post in the other thread? Gearick's probably gonna be busy with his scanning...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:59 am

No, I suppose you don't. It would make it a little easier for me if they wanted to interact with you or vice versa, but that's fine. Go ahead, post in your normal thread, I'll just have to mention what you're doing in the other thread, and let you know if the other character asks you what you're doing.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am

If I have an interaction with Dusky, I probably will swap to the other thread for ease.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:01 am

Yep! Makes sense.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:46 am

What kind of things are in the gymnasium? Things I'm probably overthinking about and should just choose a simple activity because it's really not that difficult a choice?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Quietkal: Oop! I remembered you asked that, but I answered in the main thread instead.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 am

Sorry for holding things up. I'll have something posted tomorrow. Promise!
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:55 pm

If the wrestling was already over, I can change my post to doing new stuff. Else, we're looking for stuff from Senshuken and Elegant Force for Group R89 1, yea?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

The terminal's are all connected aren't they? If so, is it possible for someone to remotely access terminals? Like for example, to investigate if someone has accessed them during magical anomalies?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 am

Alright, getting things moving again. Poked Elegant Force and got her to post (apparently she thought she had, but apparently it didn't take the first time)

Yes, the computers are all linked through the ship's network. It would definitely be possible to do that.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 am

You might want to choose a different colour for Lighting Strike... yellow is a bitch to read on this background.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:50 pm

I just use my mouse to highlight text that is hard to read, so no real need for change I think.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm curious, does this forum have a proper background tag?
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:08 am

I am so, so sorry. I've been in the process of traveling around on holiday and I completely forgot about this. I really should have at least sent a message that I was going to be gone for a while...
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:19 pm

It's no big; hope you've had a nice holiday.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:48 pm

We're currently waiting on...?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Me, I think.  I'm in the middle of posting, no fear! (for group 2, at least, I've already posted in Group 1)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 am

I was giving Astral a chance to try and explain before Dusty jumped down her throat. >.>
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:15 am

Oh nope, go ahead! I'm pretty sure she wasn't going to respond before you reacted.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:46 pm

I'm waiting on either Senshuken to continue the wrassle or Curunir to correct me in thinking that the fight isn't already over. Or the changeling in the corner to explode and cover us all in goop or whatever is going on with that plot hook.
Coming out of the blue like this sounds like I'm demanding an action, but I really am just trying to make sure we're all on the same page of who's up. Because this campaign is cool and I wanna punch things that aren't another player.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 pm

I'd say your little tussle is over: Now'd be a good time to head back to the rest of the group, unless you were going to do anything with said changeling (nothing more is going to happen as you head back to the room)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 pm

I'll just...give senshuken a bit more time to get back from his travels then.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next