Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

+5
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Curunir
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Crystalite Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 am

Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Senshuken Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

I am so tempted to use Link's loyalty ability to appear at the side of his allies in their quarters just to screw with the minds of both his friends and the security team.

I'm also renaming the ability to "THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!"
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Poke poke
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:31 pm

You know it's a bad sign when you completely forget a game exists...
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:05 pm

I've been actively watching for it but I've just assumed it was dead due to the GM's circumstances.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Yeah, seems like it's kinda snuffed it. Sad.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Not dead yet! I hope. Unless I killed it. Sorry.

I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. I'd like to give you a satisfying excuse, but I'm afraid I don't have any. Sure, I've been busy, but it's not like I've had no free time. It just kept getting pushed back until I realized "damn, it's been over a week since I've updated. Shame on me."

So again, sorry. I'll try to do better. Though I might disappear for a couple days this week for my friends' wedding.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Is okay. Glad to see you've not abandoned us.
Congratulations to your friends on their marriage.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:58 pm

The Hive. That sounds like it's fine. Especially given that the only one who seems to know about it just shut down thinking about it. I'm sure it's okay.

In other news, is Clover the only Diamond Dog on the ship? I feel like probably not, but I just wanna check.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:11 pm

To be honest, I'm waiting to see about our crystal pony time-traveller before I post.

Also, oh boy...Can anyone say witch hunt? I'll bring the pitchforks if someone can get the torch-...Why are you looking at me like that? They're...For safekeeping. Totally. Toooootally.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Sounds like a good idea, though like they said there's not much the security group can do to investigate at the moment.
Though the fact the two of you are next to a pried off piece of the wall with an abject space inside might warrant an explanation.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:34 am

... Crystal Pony time traveller?
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

Yeah y' know normal stuff we're just fighting dinosaurs in R89 as we attempt to recharge a flux capicitor don't worry about it
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 pm

... Meanwhile, I'm going to perform a magical scan.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:43 am

Poke?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 am

Pretty sure this is quite firmly dead.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:35 am

Maybe. It's been 2 months, but this game has been raised after far more than that.
Hope Curunir's alright, tho
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Hey!  

Sorry, life has gotten significantly busier, between a part-time job and keeping up (and stepping up) my viola practice to hopefully succeed at an audition someday.  And the auditions themselves.  

I had been waiting on Elegant Force to make a post, I'd been bugging her about it on and off, but she's been quite busy too.  

Just talked to her recently, after I noticed Quietkal poking this thread: I might be able to continue this game, if everyone still wants to, but posts from the two of us will probably slow to about once a week at most: so I'm not sure if that's satisfactory to anyone else.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Oheywelcomeback. It is a busy time of the year, and trying to instrument does take a lot of time.

I'd like for this game to keep continuing, and an approximate one DM post a week is a much better rate than I've seen for many games.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 am

Even one post a week would be good enough for me.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:43 pm

I'd be fine with that.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Poking the other players in group 1?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 am

Just a question I feel the need to ask but should I be rolling anything for Link to consider the possible motives of the possible infiltrators?

I feel that Threat Assessment is a part of his job and thus it would be completely logical for him to be considering these kinds of things on a day to day basis; Even more so in a situation like this. But I will follow the GM's ruling on the matter.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:54 am

Hmm, if you wanted to make a roll it'd definitely be some sort of "horse-sense" roll, perhaps "streetwise"?

Without rolling you're quite sure that your guess so far seems to make the most sense: the saboteur(s) aren't trying to kill everypony, it's merely a diversion. They probably haven't sabotaged ways off the ship yet, as it seems likely they are eager to leave as well, before they are discovered.

You can make a roll for me to provide more specific guess(es) as to their motivations and plans.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:43 am

Streetwise Roll:

There is the roll. Up to you what happens now really.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next