Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

+5
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Curunir
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Curunir Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Copper Rose Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so can you guys give me a quick update on what's happened since - erg - August? I'd like to jump back in quickly if I can (even if posting is slow)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so can you guys give me a quick update on what's happened since - erg - August? I'd like to jump back in quickly if I can (even if posting is slow)

Well, I hadn't been posting for a while, so not too much has happened, though I have gotten things moving again recently!

To recap, your group has gone to see Lakaida's friend and mentor Lithitis to try and figure out what's going on with her and ask some questions about changelings. Lithitis believes that the changelings aboard may be subconsciously forming a new hive, possibly in response to the presence of the old hive that may have managed to sneak aboard. Lakaida currently seems to be planning to arrange a meeting of changelings and sympathizers to break this news to the ship.

Meanwhile Gearick has been conducting his own investigations about the anomalies aboard ship, and has just managed to get back in contact with you.

The main power is still out- emergency power has left limited light and life support online, but little else (the computer network, messaging, and other ship systems are currently inoperable)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 am

So who are we waiting for in group 1?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Sorry, been a bit busy over the holidays. Group 1? Waiting on Elegant Force, but she just broke her wrist and will be slower posting- might be a week or two. I'd consider going on without her for the next bit, but if y'all were considering trying to fix the engine she'd be kinda important. I'll have to ask her what she was planning on having Arc to do, if possible I'll move things along depending on the answer.

I should have a post for Group 2 up sometime this week (and group 1 possibly)
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Good to hear from you, sorry to hear about Elagent's wrist.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:58 am

If she's injured she's injured. These things happen. I'm glad that she hasn't just completely dropped off the map.

I wish her a healthy recovery.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8