Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

+5
Fury of the Tempest
Quietkal
ZamuelNow
Crystalite
Curunir
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Crystalite Sun May 04, 2014 2:18 am

Curunir is back! Yaay!

Question: how much liberty can I take in making up changeling friends? All you've told me is that she knows some.

The one character that really comes to mind (whom I have not yet named) was a retired actor who had went into directing, and directed/produced several of Lakaida's bigger films (Especially the Batmare series.) He would be about her parent's age, and like Lakaida he is liable to have both fans and connections especially amongst both the changeling community and the showbiz ponies. That doesn't strike me as too much liberty.

Destiny: Do we want to try and make something custom? Or reflavor something else? Of course, we have some time. Although, from a flavor perspective, it's not gonna happen magically overnight when we hit Level 4, either. (I don't think...)
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Planetfall : Alpha Equulei (Started/Enough players!)

Post  Curunir Sun May 04, 2014 2:26 am

Yes, I'm back! Or more like done with finals.

Please, by all means make up some changeling friends! It's always helpful to have assistance with filling out NPCs.

That sounds like a good character idea, a bit of a stretch that they would also have happened to join you on this journey, but I'll allow it in this case!

I haven't looked at the destinies in forever: I'll have to see what there is, to see if there's anything that can be reflavored, or get ideas on how they're constructed. I'd be happy to work on making a custom destiny: seems like something that should exist!

I was about to say to not get your hopes up about that destiny before you know what's actually going on with you (and other changelings?), but I thought about it and I decided that in any case, it could happen anyways without disrupting my original plans/ideas. I'm actually quite intrigued by the idea, so by all means, go for it!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun May 04, 2014 2:43 am

Awesome! Making changeling characters is fun. And don't worry over the Destiny too much yet: we have 4 levels to decide.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon May 05, 2014 1:37 am

Curunir wrote:I haven't looked at the destinies in forever:  I'll have to see what there is, to see if there's anything that can be reflavored, or get ideas on how they're constructed.  I'd be happy to work on making a custom destiny: seems like something that should exist!  

I was about to say to not get your hopes up about that destiny before you know what's actually going on with you (and other changelings?), but I thought about it and I decided that in any case, it could happen anyways without disrupting my original plans/ideas.  I'm actually quite intrigued by the idea, so by all means, go for it!

Outside of some sort of crazy fusion between Rock Star and Dynamic Duo, not sure current destinies would work. What I think is needed would be an all-purpose Royalty destiny which would then be applied to a changeling queen.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon May 05, 2014 1:44 am

Good idea!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 am

If Senshuken doesn't reappear within the next week or so, I'm planning to say Clover accidentally choked Link out and continue on from there. Actually leads in nicely to the sick changeling stuffs.
Is this fine? Preferably Senshuken'll show up, but I feel like a month is a more than fair amount of time to wait.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon May 05, 2014 2:01 am

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 am

ZamuelNow wrote:
Curunir wrote:I haven't looked at the destinies in forever:  I'll have to see what there is, to see if there's anything that can be reflavored, or get ideas on how they're constructed.  I'd be happy to work on making a custom destiny: seems like something that should exist!  

I was about to say to not get your hopes up about that destiny before you know what's actually going on with you (and other changelings?), but I thought about it and I decided that in any case, it could happen anyways without disrupting my original plans/ideas.  I'm actually quite intrigued by the idea, so by all means, go for it!

Outside of some sort of crazy fusion between Rock Star and Dynamic Duo, not sure current destinies would work.  What I think is needed would be an all-purpose Royalty destiny which would then be applied to a changeling queen.

If we should decide against it, Rock Star would fit pretty well anyways... Heh.

If we make this, we should totally submit it to the developers if Destinies are still a thing by then.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon May 26, 2014 6:11 pm

*attempts to revive Team 2*
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon May 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Team 1 could use a little parsing as well, when Curunir's available.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Copper Rose wrote:*attempts to revive Team 2*

*shrug* I'm waiting on a NPC response. Can't do anything from here.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Hey, Group 2.

Are we done at the pool? I have no other particular RPing I want to do there, and I would presume if the GM had a plothook he would've put it up already. Shall we move on to Lithitus?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm

I can't remember if I exited this game properly or not, and if it is the latter I am sorry.

I'm kind of on the edge on if I want to rejoin this group again or not, but I just can't help but feel that a lot of time as past and that it is simply too late to rock up out of nowhere...
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:05 pm

We haven't gone too far. I think it's been like 10 minutes in-game, at most.
Basically Link got knocked out by Clover, who brought him to the infirmary to make sure he was alright, and then went back to their room.
Link to first post involving Link that you weren't present for
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Crystalite wrote:Shall we move on to Lithitus?

Yes, that would be good.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Yeah, I was pretty much waiting for DM to throw some plot hook at us, since there's not really much rp you can do at a pool
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:49 pm

*GASP*! Copper Rose is alive! Does... Does this mean... IS CURUNIR ALIVE TOO!?

:maud:

...Anyways. I'll go ahead and post a time skip tomorrow evening. GM has until then to say "No, stuff happens on the way!"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Curunir's mid-vacation.
Curunir wrote:On vacation until the 12th.  Sorry for the late notice, and for not posting right before the vacation: I've been in the process of moving for the past week- and only had time + access to a computer to post this right now.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Ooooh. iDerp.

I shall wait then.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Crystalite wrote:((Also, I feel no compulsion to roll anything to get to Lithitus' place. At all.))

The chance of random nat 1s doesn't excite you?  Cheerilee Derp 
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:51 am

Has this game died?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:08 pm

I sure hope not...
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Same here. Same. Here.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Curunir initially said that his vacation would end on the 12th. I waited a month for a post before, I can wait a few days more.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Alright, I've posted (in both games). Sorry for the wait. I did indeed return from vacation on the 12th, but I pretty much immediately went to sleep when I got back. It's just taking me a little while to get things in order.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next